SlimPay is an online payment service provider for merchants.
Have you made a payment by credit card or direct debit on a merchant website using our solution? Here are some questions you may have:
- Why does "SlimPay" appear on my bank statement?
- Why is SlimPay sending me an SMS?
- Why did SlimPay send me an email?
- How do I get a refund? How do I revoke a debit mandate? How do I dispute a SEPA Direct Debit?
- In case of payment failure, how do I pay my bill?
- Who are some of SlimPay’s affiliated merchants?
Why does “SlimPay” appear on my bank statement?
If you can not identify the merchant for whom you made this payment, you can send an exceptional request to our customer support, specifying the following information:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- The exact amount of payment
- The exact wording on your statement
Why is SlimPay sending me an SMS?
If you receive an SMS from "SLIMPAY," this can be for two reasons:
- You are about to sign a SEPA Direct Debit Authorization (mandate) for one of our merchants; it is the "OTP" (One Time Password) code that allows your authentication.
- One of your SEPA direct debits was declined on behalf of one of our merchants; the SMS informs you of the amount and the merchant concerned (and potentially informs you of the new collection attempt).
Why did SlimPay send me an email?
If you have received an email from "email@example.com," this can be for two reasons:
- One of our merchants sent you a request to sign a SEPA Direct Debit Mandate.
- You have just signed a SEPA direct debit mandate and you have received a copy in PDF format.
How do I get a refund? How do I revoke a debit mandate? How do I dispute a SEPA Direct Debit?
SlimPay is a technical supplier of payment services for merchants, we do not intervene directly in the commercial relationship: refund, dispute, cancellation, sending orders, etc.
Please contact the merchant directly.
In case of payment failure, how do I pay my bill?
Because SlimPay is a technical provider of merchant payment services, we only manage the payments to be made by our merchants.
You must, therefore, directly contact the merchant website where you made your purchase for any unpaid bill payment.
Who are some of SlimPay’s affiliated merchants?
The following are examples of merchants for whom SlimPay processes payments.