SEPA Payment Schemes
A payment scheme is a set of rules and technical standards for the transactions using the underlying payment system. Depending on its contract a SlimPay merchant may be able to access different payment schemes such as SEPA Direct Debit Core, SEPA Direct Debit B2B or BACS Direct Debit.
- Do I need a Creditor Identifier (CID) to collect funds via Direct Debit?
- Does SEPA works in Switzerland ?
- Does SEPA works in UK ?
- My business deals with B2B debtors, do I have to use the SEPA Direct Debit B2B (SDD B2B) scheme?
- SEPA (Eurozone) Payment Timings
- SEPA, in which countries is it applicable?
- SEPA, what is it?
- What are the main Payment incidents codes in SEPA (R-Transactions)?
- What is a Creditor Identifier (CID)?