Depending on your business needs, you may have to send a payment request to your customer by email.
Upon receiving this email, the customer will be redirected to our Checkout in order to complete a payment form.
How does it work
When you send a Card by Link request to your customers, they will receive an email containing information about their identity and the transaction that you want them to complete. The logo can be customized to your needs, and you will receive a notification when they complete their checkout.
Here is an example of the email they will receive in case of a one-off payment.
After clicking on the checkout button, the customer will be redirected to a SlimPay hosted Checkout, where they will enter their card details to complete the transaction.
Create payment links through Dashboard
- Login to your Dashboard
- Select Orders. Under the blue drop down button select Card payment by link.
- Fill out the form. You will need to specify:
- Subscriber reference : the client reference.
- First name
- Last name
- Payment reference
- Label : Optional.
- Execution Date
- Type : a payment can be unique or recurring.
In case of a recurring payment, you will also need to specify :
- First card payment date
- Number of recurrent card payments : Optional.
- Confirm by clicking the Send the link button
Create payment links through API
Make a #create-orders request containing the item wanted (card alias and/or card payment and/or recurrent-card-transaction) and make sure to specify :
- In the subscriber object :
- sendUserApproval (set it to true)