This release includes 8 bug fixes and 3 enhancements:
- [CHECKOUT V.1] [SDD] Fixed issue preventing existing debtors to create direct debits after creating a card alias.
- [DASHBOARD V.2] Dashboard access has been fixed for accounts linked to more than 20 merchants.
- [REPORTING] Fixed issue about missing creditor references and company names in the fees lines displayed in the reporting.
- [CHECKOUT V.2] [MANDATE] Fixed issue related to mandate signature via checkout for Irish customers.
- [CHECKOUT V.1, V.2] [SDD] After a payment failure, only one corresponding issue is now displayed.
- [DASHBOARD V.2] [BALANCE] Balance statement displaying has been corrected.
- [CHECKOUT V.2] [MANDATE] When signing a mandate in white label, the SlimPay logo is not anymore displayed.
- It includes both preprod and production platforms:
- [FILE API] [MANDATE] Mandate files partial injection is now available when an IBAN or a BIC is invalid: only lines with an error will be rejected.
- [CARD] We are now accepting the whole scope of Maestro and Electron payment cards.
- [FILE API] It is now possible to schedule an automatic sending of the R-transactions files at the frequency wanted.