This article covers:
- Getting listed on our partner page
- Creating a landing page
- Promoting the SlimPay solution through you
- Testimonials and use cases
- SlimPay brand guidelines
Getting listed on our partner page
As a technology partner or a reseller, once you’ve passed integration review and you are ready to go live, we can list you on our Partner Page. Take advantage of the extra visibility we offer you and the potential leads we will be generating for you.
Creating a landing page
As a way to maximize our partnership, we recommend creating a dedicated landing page on your website, detailing the key benefits of your integration and linking to any support documentation needed.
Have a look at some of our partners to get some inspiration:
Promoting the SlimPay solution through you
Marketing and promotion become key aspects of a partnership once everything is ready!
It is important to create awareness and make sure your customers and your prospects know that the partnerships exists and how it can add value to them and their business.
Here are some techniques we find useful for this purpose:
- Direct email to your customer base. Make sure you segment and target only the potential clients who might be interested in our combined offer.
- Social media buzz: get in contact with us! We might also be able to promote the partnership on our side for better coverage.
- Creating content on your website / blog. Let us also know about it, we can cooperate together on this. See examples in our blog.
- Running joint webinars with SlimPay about the features and benefits of your integration - get in touch for more details.
- Case studies and success stories are a great way to showcase our partnership. See SecuTix’s example.
Testimonials and use cases
Creating and promoting compelling testimonials and case studies from your customers already using SlimPay is a great way to encourage and showcase to others what are the benefits and value added of your integration. If you would like us to help you creating one, don't hesitate to submit the details by filling in this form.
We will then get in contact with you to format it and agree on the content and potential use.
SlimPay brand guidelines
Like every other company, SlimPay maintains brand guidelines, and it’s important that you adhere to them. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the branding page and gather more information about our logos, colours, typography, images, icons, UI components and buttons.