This article covers:
- General Information
- Where I can find the integration guidelines?
- Can I get notified if any product update is made?
- How can I refer merchants?
- How can I report an issue from a merchant?
Our Help Center was built to help you understand all the basics around our business model, products features and functionalities.
You will find 2 different categories:
- Functional, aimed for product managers, c-levels and marketing teams for a better comprehensive view of our solution.
- Operational, mainly for operational managers, financial teams and customer service agents to deep dive in the daily business operation activity.
If you have a question that is not being covered in those sections, don´t hesitate to submit it to email@example.com
Where can I find the integration guidelines?
All the technical documentation is available here: https://dev.slimpay.com/
You can always contact us in case you have additional doubts.
Can I get notified if any product update is made?
As a partner you might want to get notified if any update or change is done in our backend. That’s why we recommend you to have a look to our dedicated section Release notes but also to subscribe yourself to https://status.slimpay.com/
How can I refer merchants?
If I am an affiliate partner
And you are ready to refer potential clients there are different ways you can do it:
If you are a technology partner
And you have a merchant willing to use SlimPay Solution, please ask your account manager (or at firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide you the right documents you would need to complete:
1) Ask for a referral link to your SlimPay account manager or directly at email@example.com , this is a unique form created for you that will allow us to track and associate these leads to you.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your leads including information such: company name, URL, contact details, expected revenues and business / need description.
1) The Merchant form with all the mandatory merchant information (company details, contacts & billing) which includes the desired activation dates for pre-production (set up and testing) & production accounts.
2) The Solution Requirements (SEPA and/or Cards)
3) The “Tools required info”
4) Provide the information for the KYC check
5) When everything has been validated by your merchant, a GO-Live requested has to be sent to email@example.com.
How can I report an issue from a merchant?
It might happen that at any point your merchant would need our support. We have a customer service team that will be happy to assist you.