Yes you will need an account.
There are three different types of account:
- The evaluation account can be created online for free to evaluate our solution. This account comes with a web API access.
- The UAT account is created by SlimPay and configured to fit your specific needs so you can test real life situations before going live.
- The live account is created by SlimPay once:
- You complete your tests
- Your tests are accepted by SlimPay
- You complete the KYC process
NB: The evaluation account may be automatically deleted after a certain period of time while your UAT account will stay untouched even after you go live.
For more information do not hesitate to consult our Dev Center (https://dev.slimpay.com/)