SlimPay Help Center

How to change the debtor's postal address ?

Legally, it is not possible to change the postal address of the debtor for any signed mandate. 

If you have to change it, then the mandate has to be revoked and a new one needs to be signed..


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful