In this article you will find information about the remittance files:
What is it?
A remittance file can be used to deposit orders on the SlimPay server. SlimPay supports several types or orders which are used for different purposes as :
- Direct debit orders (Type 1)
- Credit transfer orders (Type 2)
- Customer bank details update orders ( Type 4 )
- Debit schedule cancellation orders (Type 7)
- Back Office user creation orders (Type 13)
- Mandate migration orders (Type 14) NB : this option should be validated by our compliance service
- Debit schedule modification orders (Type 15)
- Debit schedule creation orders (Type 17)
To create your file, please upload the attachment (at the bottom of the page).
The main formats supported are: csv (SlimPay format), pain.008 (SEPA format) and CFONB
How do I inject a file?
In the Dashboard V.1 (Back Office), on the left menu, click on > Manage files> Import a file
It is not possible to inject a file from the Dashboard V.2 for the moment.
How to find the status of an injected file?
In the Back Office, on the left menu, click on "Manage files">"view and uploaded file"> enter the search criteria > "Search"
You will see two areas: "Files waiting for injection" and "Injected files". In the latter case, the file can be injected OK (Ack) or Not OK (Err).
Important Note : The status .ack or .err are about the syntax validation of the file and not concerning the data (amount of a transaction, date of debit, exact name of customers...).